Get reliable advice
At Nicklin Business Starter, we appreciate that starting in business can be a regulatory minefield, but one that you need to ensure you comply with, both during the registration process and when running your new venture.
We are passionate about business, and aim to pass on our passion and knowledge to your business through our qualified, partner-led service. We will become your trusted advisor throughout the business’s lifecycle.
As we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, you can be confident that our advice is reliable and provided by professional, qualified individuals. Also, as Nicklin Business Starter is part of ICAEW Business Advice Service(BAS), we are committed to discussing the needs of your start-up business at an initial meeting for no charge.
As a thank you for arranging a meeting with us, you will receive a free booklet entitled A Guide to Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a Successful Business. This New Business Kit will be given to you free of charge as a proof of our commitment to helping your business get off on the correct footing.
To further assist you in your new venture, here are the main forms that your small business will need during its lifecycle:
- Authorising your agent
- Stock transfer form
- Value Added Tax (VAT) Application for registration
- Application to cancel your VAT registration
- Application to join the Flat Rate Scheme
- Appointment of director
- Return of allotment of shares
- Termination of appointment of director
- How to calculate IR35
- IR35 – A general guide
- Application to pay self-employed National Insurance contributions (NICs) by Direct Debit
- Registering for Self Assessment and National Insurance contributions if you are a self-employed sole trader
- Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return
- Registering a partnership for Self Assessment
- Registering a partner for Self Assessment and Class 2 NICs
Forms are also available from the Companies House website.
Furthermore, Nicklin Business Starter can also assist you in calculating your car’s CO2 emissions.
If you would like further guidance on completing any of the required forms, please contact us.